Organizations function best as a team
"For an organization to function most effectively, all of its working parts – departments, teams/workgroups, management and employees – need to be in synch.
Current cutting-edge research has shown a remarkable impact of group drumming on our physical well-being. Employees are more content and satisfied on a day-to-day basis, which in turn shows up in a reduction in stress leave as well as higher awareness and decreased levels of work-related depression."
- Corporate Training Magazine
Beyond the pure entertainment value, the benefits of our energizing drumming session of your group are:
1. Creating unity while celebrating diversity
2. Promotes “thinking outside the box”
3. Develops leadership
4. Engages both the right & left brain
5. Develops creativity
6. Non-verbal communication skills
7. A newfound respect for everyone’s contribution
Drumming sessions take you back to your core values:
Harmony, respect, communication, achieving a goal, real human contact, laughter, success in a new activity.